Personally Identifiable Information Collection and Use
The personal information that Darwish Holidays may ask you to provide is your name, address, email address, contact number, and other information related to your travel. We may also require you to send us an attachment, such as a passport as a supporting document.
The transactional information that Darwish Holidays might require from you is financial information such as a Bank account, Credit card, or Debit card, and other payment details. Please be advised that all financial information are not retained with us in any way and are only being processed in Doha Bank’s own payment gateway.
Personal information submitted to us will only be kept in our database for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes it was collected for, including any legal purposes, accounting and our reporting requirements.
Personal information submitted may be used:
• to recognize your account membership for our services and to provide you our service;
• to notify you about our services, and to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, support, administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services;
• to send your inquiries to travel vendors (including, but not limited to, online/offline travel agencies, hotels,
airlines, car rental agencies, and travel insurance providers);
• to deliver direct mails and emails with information relating to our services;
• to conduct promotional campaigns/questionnaires;
• to respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests, and complaints;
• to monitor and analyze Service usage and trends;
• to reward loyalty points to you;
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Cookies and Log Files
You can disable, block, and delete cookies through your browser settings. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Darwish Holidays follows a standard procedure of using ‘log files’. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ or visitors’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.