1.) Do I need to reconfirm my ticket?
– Most airline companies do not require reconfirmation from passengers anymore; however, it is always preferable to contact the respective airline to check for any changes in flight schedules especially if your reservation involves multiple carriers and stopover points.
2.) What time should I get to the airport to check-in for my flight?
– All airlines recommend for passengers to be at the airport 3 hours prior to their departure time. The minimum boarding time for different airports may vary.
3.) Can I cancel or change my ticket?
– All ticket changes or cancellations are subject to applicable airline fare rules and restrictions. There may be cancellation fees/charges. You may contact our office at +974 4036 0500 for assistance and more information.
4.) Can I refund my ticket?
– All ticket refunds are processed in our Main Office and are subject to refund charges. Kindly call our Customer Service at +974 4036 0500 for assistance in refund processing and for more information.
5.) How do I request for special services like wheelchair, vegetarian meals,smoking or non-smoking rooms, etc.?
– Meals may be requested and are subject to availability. All other services, i.e. wheelchair, should be requested through the airline call center as they require a medical certificate or proof that the passenger requires the wheelchair facility.
6.) Can I travel if my passport is expired?
– It is not possible to travel if your passport is already expired. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all travel documents, i.e., visa, passport, exit permit, etc., are valid at the time of travel. In addition, please ensure that you are in possession of the necessary health documents for your journey. Darwish Holidays will not be liable for any incomplete documentation for the journey to be undertaken by the passenger.
7.) What is the difference between a child and an infant?
– Infant age is from 0 to 1 year and 11mos; while a child is 2 to 11 years and 11 months. Fare rules for Infants and Children depend on the carrier. Some airlines charge full adult fare for travel in First and Business classes. Passengers are advised to verify the price prior to printing of the ticket.
8.) I misspelled the name in my booking, what should I do?
– Booking and passenger details can still be changed prior to issuance of the ticket and subject to availability of seat. However, once ticket is issued, name changes are not permitted. In case of misspelled / incorrect name, refund and cancellation charges may apply. Please contact our Customer Service at +974 4036 0500 for assistance and for more information.